Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween Festivities

My parents went to Texas to attend the BYU vs TCU football game. Since we live closer, my girls and I got to go to Idaho and spend four days with my little sister while they were away. We had a great time! Kristi is SO popular-- she had 3 different Halloween parties to attend. Whenever she was in her costume Kinsley thought she and Aila needed to be dressed up too. =)
Carving Pumpkins
We went to Eric's house and carved pumpkins in their garage.
Eric is always SOOOO willing (insert sarcasm here) to stop and pause for a photo...
The finished products....
Family Fun
My parents got back from Texas late Saturday night so we got together Sunday, after church, had lunch and played games. The kids loved seeing each other's costumes. Apparently we didn't get the memo that all of the girls were going to be witches this year... (j/k)
4 witches, Elmo, a poodle, a lady bug, and a Lego

HALLOWEEN DAY
Trick or treat! Eric tried to teach Kinsley the chant "Trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to it. If you don't I don't care I'll pull down your underwear." Kinsley said, "No! Then they'll see me naked!"

Eric got out of work late so we only went to four houses: Salina's, Aunt Shel, Aunt Patti, and Matt's. We had a great time visiting with everyone and Kinsley loved spending time at everyone's houses. When we got home from trick or treating, someone had stolen our big pumpkin off of our porch. What kind of hoodlum steals a child's pumpkin? We never even got to light it.

See all that candy? Keep in mind, we only went to FOUR houses!!!

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

How fun, you guys did all the fun Halloween/fall activities. We went to Thanksgiving point when we lived in UT and it was fun. Lucy was really scared of that thing too. I can't believe someone stole your pumpkin

Angela Cothran said...

I bet Kristi had a great time with your kids :)

The Jones Crew said...

I love all of your Halloween pictures of you guys I love the one with my name on it I think that it was so cute Love, your little sister Kristi Jones