Eric loves sports! He hates watching them but he loves playing them. Tuesday is soccer, Wednesday is basketball, Saturday is softball, and various activities are in between. Recently Kinsley and I decided to go watch him play Tuesday soccer. When he was ready to go I stared at him and said,
"What are you wearing?" To which he replied,
"Well, I suck at soccer so I thought these clothes would distract my opponents." When he discovered that his outfit wasn't working as intended he resorted to kicking his opponents in the shins and body-checking them to the ground.

Eric in his tie dye apparel.
We made these shirts and socks in Mrs. Potthast's 11th grade Chemistry class. Please someone, tell me your husband still wears clothes that are eleven years old! Eric's cheering section!
Kinsley enjoyed watching Eric play soccer and was elated when she discovered a nearby playground with swings and a slide.
5 comments:
hehe...love the outfit Eric! You should probably wear it to your high school reunion, to see if anybody recognizes it! Kinsley is looking cute as ever in her little camp chair too...:)
I think Riley only has his basketball shorts left from high school! I think the shirt is awesome but 11 year old socks!!!!! YUCK
I loved all of the pictures that you took Eric looks good in his tie dye shirt Kinsley looks so cute in her camping chair I love the little outfit is so cute on her I will see you guys in August we will see you soon Love, Kristi
11 years?! That totally made me crack up! I bet he made quite the statement. Looks like you guys had a fun time!
Just yesterday Seth was commenting on the shirt he had pulled out of the closet. He was wearing it for his junior yearbook photo. So yes, my husband also wears shirts that are at least 11 years old. Extra points to Eric for MAKING his shirt, though. And keeping socks for 11 years is a feat! (Bad pun, I know.)
Post a Comment