Friday, July 2, 2010

Kinsley's 2 Year Stats

For Kinsley's 2nd birthday I wanted to take some good pictures of her. After chasing her around in 90+ degree weather (7:00 pm) and trying to get her to cooperate I was worn out! These were the only pictures I kind of liked, but even then- it wasn't what I had envisioned for her 2 year portrait. So, I talked Eric into letting me take her to JCP thinking "Maybe she will sit still for someone she doesn't know."

Weight 23 pounds: 5-10 percentile
Height 32.5 inches: 10-25 percentile
Head 18.5 inches: 25-50 percentile

(Doctor said, "She is little but she is growing.")

Well, the JCP shots didn't turn out quite how I envisioned them either but at least this time I was in an air conditioned building and I didn't have to chase Kinsley around. We had the hardest time getting her to smile. Seeing a professional struggle made me feel better about my photography skills.
At one point during the photography session Kinsley was holding the number 2 in her right hand and the photographer asked, "Kinsley what is in your hand?" Kinsley looked at her left hand for a few seconds- then with a scowl on her face looked back at the photographer and seemed to say, "Nothing is in my hand crazy lady!"

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

I think all the pictures turned out good--it is hard to get good pictures of kids. We just tooko Garrett to jcpenny and he would NOT sit still!

Collins said...

Despite the struggle, I think the pictures turned out darling.

Brittany H said...

I think both sets of pictures turned out good. Getting good kid pictures can be so frustrating. I can't believe she is only 23 lbs! What a cutie pie!