Last weekend Eric and I went on a much needed date. Our creativity in the dating department seems to be lacking because all we could think to do was go out to dinner and see a movie. I voted to see Eclipse again but Eric vetoed my idea and we went to see Toy Story 3 in 3D. We loved the movie and it was great to spend some quality time together without Kinsley.

Kinsley was on cloud nine because she got to spend the entire evening playing with her friends.

Chick-Fil-A was giving away free meals if you dressed up like a cow. Here are Kinsley and her friends dressed up. I think they are darling! Thanks Margaret for making Kinsley a mask too!
Thanks Margaret and Murray for watching Kinsley! We hope we can return the favor someday soon!
1 comment:
Oh Kiley your belly looks so cute. You know, when I was pregnant with Taryn (our youngest) our ultra tech gave us a 70% chance of it being a girl. We were like what???!? Isn't this kind of thing 'black or white', 'yes or no', 'boy or girl'???? Of course 'it' was indeed a girl, but we still thought it was dumb that they gave a percentage....if you don't know, then say 'I don't know'. Plain and simple. haha.
Although I did get to pull her out while delivering her.....I thought that was kinda cool. An experience I'll never forget, but will also remember thinking at the time "Hey doc, isn't this what I'm paying you for???" Good times, good times.
Post a Comment