As one who likes celebrating any occasion with ice cream, I decided to celebrate Hump Day today because TODAY Eric is OFFICIALLY half way done with Optometry school! TWO YEARS DOWN AND TWO MORE TO GO!!!! To celebrate we treated ourselves to some delicious ice cream from Baskin-Robbins.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Happy Hump Day!
During college my roommates and I thought Wednesday was one of the BEST days of the week. One, because we had hope that, maybe, we would survive the rest of the week and two, because we celebrated every Hump Day (Wednesday) by treating ourselves to a frozen yogurt from Maverick. It was a very serious occasion and one roommate would call the different Mavericks in town to see which one was selling the best frozen yogurt of the day.
As one who likes celebrating any occasion with ice cream, I decided to celebrate Hump Day today because TODAY Eric is OFFICIALLY half way done with Optometry school! TWO YEARS DOWN AND TWO MORE TO GO!!!! To celebrate we treated ourselves to some delicious ice cream from Baskin-Robbins.

Now that Hump Day is over, I can look forward to celebrating next week because I will be half way done with this pregnancy. And hopefully I will find other ingenious ways to celebrate--- with ice cream of course!
As one who likes celebrating any occasion with ice cream, I decided to celebrate Hump Day today because TODAY Eric is OFFICIALLY half way done with Optometry school! TWO YEARS DOWN AND TWO MORE TO GO!!!! To celebrate we treated ourselves to some delicious ice cream from Baskin-Robbins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HAPPY HUMP DAY!
Yippee! Now it's like you are on a 2 year optometry mission :) It'll fly by I'm sure.
If you're only supposed to eat ice cream when celebrating, then Jared and I celebrate pretty much every day :)
Oh man hump day was the best. Love those Maverick runs! Congrats Eric for being halfway done and for you being half way done with pregnancy. Yay, and you can never have too much ice-cream. Especially when you are pregnant!
Isn't it great to be half way there?!?! Love that you celebrated! Oh, and I definitely think you should celebrate your 20 week mark as well!
So exciting!!! Yeah for being half way done!!!
Post a Comment