Okay, so I commented and then realized this could totally be an April Fools joke. You guys would be able to pull that off too. So if you are prego, my first comment still applies, if not, you totally got me for almost an hour.
Yes, I echo Paij---I am thinking this is an April Fools Joke, but a pretty believable one. Last year several people pulled this one. But if you are prego then great--we are happy.
16 comments:
I knew it. Congrats! We excited for you guys.
congratulations you guys!!! Pierce baby #2 on the way! That is SOOO exciting! We are so happy for you!
Wow!!! Congratulations!!!
Okay, so I commented and then realized this could totally be an April Fools joke. You guys would be able to pull that off too. So if you are prego, my first comment still applies, if not, you totally got me for almost an hour.
Yes, I echo Paij---I am thinking this is an April Fools Joke, but a pretty believable one. Last year several people pulled this one. But if you are prego then great--we are happy.
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!! Sooo exciting!!
Whatever the outcome - whether joke or not - congrats!!! :)
HA.
Woo-hoo! Congratulations guys!
Hmmm...Ray said joke. I'll have to say joke too.
If this is not a joke, then congrats! if it is a joke, you are totally jinxing yourself ;)
Oh...seriously?
Congratulations guys!!!
Congrats!
I never would have thought about April Fools, I never do, but reading the other comments it does make wonder. Congrats?
I was wondering!!!! YIPPEE!! Congrats
Post a Comment