Friday, April 2, 2010
April Fools?
So you may wonder if you’ve been fooled or if Eric’s the fool that forgot “*** lasts a minute… being a father last your whole life.” The latter would be true. In November we started to feel that it was time to add onto our family but after much thought and prayer we decided that we (mostly I) weren’t ready to have another child. We wanted to wait until Kinsley was potty trained and could speak in coherent sentences. In January, after one pregnancy test showed a thin plus sign, I was in disbelief. When the second test said “pregnant” I was in denial. Now that a few months have passed and a doctor showed a baby on the ultrasound, I guess I’m finally realizing it’s true. We tried to hide the prego fact from my parents while they were here but five minutes after they came through the door I was in the bathroom- over the toilet. My mom slyly asked, “So, how long have you had the…... ‘flu’?” Needless to say, our secret was out. This pregnancy has been harder than my first but hopefully that will pass. If not Eric might become a permanent resident of the couch. (just kidding)
Baby number two will make her/his début around September 25th. We are considering the names Olivia Olga Pierce or Oscar Oliver Pierce.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Well congratulations for real!! If you are ever having a hard day and need me to take Kinsley for you I would be more then happy to help. Also for Dr appointments, I would love to watch Kinsley for you. I know that was always hard to figure out what to do with Lucy so keep me in mind!
Yay!!! Congratulations! We are very excited for you. Let us know if you need a babysitter. Trust me, I know how it is to make the toilet your new best friend!
How exctiting for your growing family... I wasn't going to comment yesterday in case it waws a joke. :)
Yeah!!! I can finally comment since I've known the truth for awhile :0)!!! I don't know is your mom told you we knew--we were just joking around with your mom, Jason said something about how you guys were pregnant--I suspected it when you had a long hiatus from your blog, anyway--she's so cute and couldn't keep a straight face--we kept it a secret though and are so excited for you guys!!! I hope you are feeling better!!!
Congrats! How exciting! Here's to hoping that you get feeling better soon!
How fun...not the sick part, Kiley. Hope that goes away fast. Yuck! But I'm excited for you and your sweet little family. :)
Awwwwe.... congrats you three!! ;) 2 is SO much fun!! Sorry you're not feeling well :(.
YAYYYYYYY!!! What tricksters you guys are, waiting until april fools to spill the beans :) Hope you get to feeling better soon, and when do you find out what it is? Hope Kinsley's being a good helper while mom's sick :)
Steve and I were waiting to hear the truth before we made a fool of ourselves. :) Congrats. How exciting! Sorry you've been sick. I fortunately missed out on that part! Our babies will only be about a month apart!
Hey congrats you guys. We are super excited for you. If you ever need a break send Kinsley on over. Or you can send Eric and he can play video games with me
-riley and savannah
Congrats for real! You two would be the ones that could pull it off on April Fool's. So excited for you and hope you feel better soon! If you need anything (although I can see you already have a bunch of helpers ready) let me know!
Such happy news! Good luck with the next few weeks... yuck! One positive thing about my first trimester was that the bathroom was always nice and clean because, as you well know, you spend so much time there! Buy some fresh flowers or something to cheer you up as you puke your guts out.
Seriously though, congratulations!
Post a Comment