After grocery shopping the other day Kinsley sat in one of the bags. Before I knew it she was strutting around the house making a new fashion statement.
Kinsley loves climbing up the stairs and then sliding down on her belly.
(Don't mock my Spanish "skills")
Eric only speaks to Kinsley in Spanish and I only speak to her in English. When she grows up we hope she is bilingual and not baffled and extremely confused. Thus far, her preferred language to speak is English, but she's more apt to obey a Spanish command (it might be that she just obeys Eric). She seems to understand most words in both languages. The other night I was laying on the couch and she came up and pointed to my belly and said, "Baby. Bebé. Baby. Bebé. Baby. Bebé." I think she didn't know which word I would understand so she said "baby" in both languages over and over.
6 comments:
Kinsely is one cute girl! I love her personality! Her kimono dress was so pretty!!
Cute pictures of Kinsley and we loved all of the stories we miss you all.
Love, Kristi
Those are some great pictures. That's awesome you guys are teaching her both languages. Scott speaks Spanish, we should really do something like that too.
I hope it works - it would be awesome to be bilingual!!
Love the dress - she sure is a pretty little girl!
I LOVE that little Chinese dress on her, and her hair makes it even more adorable! The first picture of her and Eric is really cute too...
We're thinking of you guys and hope you're faring well with all this flooding!
Post a Comment