Monday, April 12, 2010
Hair Curlers
Kinsley is starting to become a little stinker when it comes to doing her hair. Whenever I get the curling iron, or hair supplies out she screams, "NOOOOO!" as loud as she can and then runs away. I bought some curlers at the dollar store and decided to give them a try. She, surprisingly, sat somewhat still during the whole ordeal.

This is the finished product. She recently started doing this "lip face." I don't know where she came up with it.

I tried to get some pictures of Kinsley in her Easter dress but she is becoming a VERY uncooperative toddler! These are the only pictures she is not screaming, crying, or running away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my goodness, she looks so grown up in this post! Maybe it's the lip face :) Love her Easter dress, we missed you guys on the scavenger hunt!
Cute dress. I am not looking forward to doing little girl hair. I don't even like to fix my hair.
I didn't post awhile back when you talked about being a little nervous about having your second one now that you will have a toddler too. I think you'll be surprised the second baby for me at least was so much easier than my fist baby. (And my first baby was not a hard baby whatsoever). I think you will be surprised. You will have so much more confidence and know how in being a mother, I think it will really surprise you. Good luck and congratulations.
She is SO cute! I had the same problem with Haylie when she was little... Joe's aunt showed me a "trick" in doing little girl's hair... set them on the sink and turn on the water! Makes doing hair a LOT easier! And now Haylie doesn't even flinch! She loves having her hair done. :)
Wow, she looks so much older! Fitting for the "big sister" role!
Kinsley's hair is so cute I love her easter dress she looks so cute in it she is getting so big Love, Kristi
Thanks for the complement!! I am not really good at the photo shop thing. And I kind of don't really want to photo shop too much, because I just want to take good pictures ya know? But I have to admit it is FUN:) And I could spend way too much time editing pictures. My friend actually sent me her CD for Adobe Photoshop Elements 5. Nice huh? She let me just install it and send it back to her! I hear there are better ones out there... but not better than FREE:)
PS i have coveted your camera for a long time. I always liked how you were able to pick the color to keep and the rest black and white with your camera!
I think the pics are very good! Especially since you had to chase a toddler to get them! Good job!
Post a Comment