Friday, July 10, 2009

Kinsley's First Pigtails

Every little girl should have her first pigtails blogged about don't you think?
Apparently, I need to take some cosmetology classes because her pigtails look like horns. Doing hair just isn't my forte. She didn't let them stay in very long. Looks like we will have to stick with headbands for a little while longer.

4 comments:

The Cannons said...

Haa, I love that last picture it looks like she's so ticked at you for putting her through that. So funny.
Mitzi

Luna said...

very cute. It takes awhile to get them to keep hair goodies in, at least that has been true for us.

The Jones Crew said...

I love the pigtails in her hair I think they are so cute I hope you are feeling better soon I love you and I miss you guys Love Kristi

The Gracie Jones blog said...

First pigtails are definitely blog-worthy! They are sooo cute, I can't wait to do that to Gracie's hair. Hope you guys are feeling better!