Kinsley follows me around the house all day. It is sometimes weird having a little "shadow." I constantly have to watch my step because she is usually right beneath my feet. She is such a little stinker... I mean "helper".

While I am getting ready in the morning Kinsley will "help" me by stealing my mirror and makeup.

Kinsley "helps" me get the laundry out of the dryer and when I fold clothes on the couch she will "help" me unfold them.


Kinsley "helps" me cook by holding onto my leg so I don't fall over.

When I want to practice the piano Kinsley will "help" me hit all the wrong notes.



Clean or dirty- Kinsley will "help" me unload the dishwasher. (We've had to be really careful where we place the steak knives.)

After I pick up all of Kinsley's toys she will "help" me get them out again.
7 comments:
yep, that sounds about right!
And they think they ARE helping!! Unfolding the laundry is the one that bugs me the most. She sure gets around.
Yeah Lucy loves to help with the Laundry too. Now I just give her all her clothes to "fold" Then when I am all done with the rest I will put it all away and then do hers with her. It is kinda wierd to have a shadow sometimes. I remember when Lucy started walking I would always think it would be so wierd to turn around and have her just standing there. I would think how did you get here and then remember oh yeah you walked here. Atleast you have someone to keep you company :)
So cute. Gotta love baby helpers.
Mitzi
That all sounded way to familiar. I think you got it just right. I was nodding my head in agreement to everything you had wrote. It makes you wonder how long this stage will last?
Kinsley is a good little helper she is so cute and she is so big have a great day I love you guys so much. Love, Kristi
So cute! I love how she looks so innocent in every picture!
PS - I'm jealous of your piano.
Post a Comment