For the past 7 months I have been working on some
primitive stitchery's but I couldn't ever complete them in time for the appropriate holiday. (I finished my fall one in December, my Christmas one in January, and my Valentines one in March). I thought I would have to wait until next year to display all of my hard work:

But, I finished my Easter Bunny
BEFORE Easter!!!!!

The final step after stitching is to chalk them, which I did while listening to conference this morning. Do you know what would make this look even better... a black picture frame (HINT-HINT Dad).
4 comments:
Those are really cute!! I can't believe how big they are. I don't even have a clue how to do them you are amazing!!
I'll make sure Dad looks at this blog...Good job you got it done.
Those turned out really cute. Good job!
You have to tell me how you did these?!?! I love them, they are so darling. Is there a website I can check out to learn all about it? Or a kit I can buy?
Post a Comment