Eric and I have been betting about when Kinsley would start walking. She's been pulling herself along the couches, tables, and walls for the past 2 months, but anytime we would try to get her to walk (unassisted) she'd either squat down and crawl or attempt a step but fall on her face. Tonight, she finally made it! (Eric won the bet) She would not walk to Eric or myself but she did walk to her doll.
7 comments:
Yay!!!!
Oh my goodness! That's crazy she is walking already! woo-hoo!
That is so cool! They just seem so little to be walking at that age. I am sure you are counting each step!
How exciting! She's definately ahead of her time! You can tell that she was so proud of herself!
Now she will really have you on your toes! What fun to see her walking.
Wow!! Yeah for Kinsley!!! I can't believe she's walking. She is so little. My kids were both 15 months before they walked.
She is so cute walking--still so tiny! I agree with Luna, now you better watch out. She will start to follow you around the house.
Post a Comment