Sunday, April 12, 2009

Kinsley's First Easter

One might ask, "What do you get a baby for Easter?" Don't worry I found enough stuff to fill Kinsley's Easter basket.

She was most interested in the grass at the bottom of her basket.


This may sound silly, but as a child I was always a tad sad when I never could find one of those cheap key chains with my name on it. Sometimes I would find, "Kylee" or "Kylie" but never Kiley. The other day I was walking past the dolls in Wal-Mart and I saw this tiny Cabbage Patch named "Kiley Alice." I shrieked at Eric "Look it is my name!!!" I immediately threw it in the shopping cart and bought it! Eric rolled his eyes at me but every little girl needs a doll right?
Thanks Mike and Mel for the lamb puppet and the ostrich rattle!

This is Kinsley's Easter dress. It is a little big but I love it! I wanted to take her pictures outside but after church she went down for a nap and when she woke up it was raining outside. So our photo shoot will have to wait until another day.

5 comments:

The Jones Crew said...

I like Kinsley's Easter dress. she looks so cute in it she is getting so big I rember when she was just a baby I rember when you guys stayed here for a cople of months that was so much fun for me we missed you guys for Easter. Love Kristi

Lant Family said...

Wow she got a great Easter Basket. I would have totally got the doll too--just for the name. :) She looks so cute in her Easter Dress.

Chelsi said...

Love the new dress!

Jenn said...

So fun!! We missed you guys for Easter!!! Kinsley looks so grown up in the picture where she is standing in her cute little dress!!

Bailey Family said...

Hey guys! I kind of lost track of your blog for awhile! dang! I feel like we have been missing out on all these cool things happening in your lives. Kinsley is soooo adorable! You guys are such cute parents! So we are private with our blog so send me an email and I will invite you. Lindsayr_33@hotmail.com
OH and so I saw you commented on Chelsi and Gordon Woods blog. How do you guys know each other? Such a small world! They actually just moved into our ward in Salt Lake.