Kinsley has found the stairs AND loves climbing them!!!
Also, the bathroom has become her favorite room. She loves sticking her hand in the toilet (gross), dumping the garbage out, playing with the plunger, and unrolling the entire roll of toilet paper. All of this happened while trying to get ready this morning.
8 comments:
Close the lid...
-sg
It's the new realm of baby that turns your life into an aerobic exercise! I don't know what it is with babies and bathroom, but I have heard most love them!
It only gets better and better :)
We have to keep the bathroom door closed. Eli loves to put everything into the toilet. It is gross, no matter how often you clean it!
Yeah for the Bathroom! This is Diesel's favorite place to play. I don't know why we even bought him toys. So far the curling iron and blow dryer keep him occupied for quite awhile! I hate to tell you though, and this may suprise you, it gets worse!!
Sneaky little thing! It's funny how kids automatically are attracted to the things they aren't supposed to touch. That picture is adorable of her...you can't be mad at that face! :)
Remember the time when Jared flushed a crochet ball down the toilet....we had major plumbing problems after that...She is one busy little girl.
Just make sure to keep the toothbrushes away from her. When my nephew gets ahold of a toothbrush he dips it in the toilet and then sucks the water from it repeatedly!
Post a Comment