Friday, March 20, 2009
Nine Months
Eric and I were looking through pictures of Kinsley's first few weeks of life and were amazed to see the changes she has made in such a short period of time. We have always considered her to be petite, but compared to how small she was when she was born, she seems HUGE! We weighed her on our scale today and it said she weighs 17 pounds... almost three times her weight at birth! Also, today while I was picking lint out of her mouth (she can find the smallest things on the carpet and of course puts them in her mouth) I felt her first tooth!!! I tried to get a picture but she wasn't very cooperative so you couldn't see anything. It looks like her second tooth won't be too far behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is crazy how much they grow and how small they start out. She is a cutie!
It is amazing how much they grow and change so quickly. Not too much longer and you will be able to turn that car seat around.
Isn't it scary to look back at pictures?! I can't believe how much bigger she is (she still looks petite, but compared to that tiny girl on the left she looks so much bigger!) She is a cutie! Thanks for voting for my picture!
That picture comparison is hilarious. It's crazy how much they grow.
I love the way you put those two pictures together, you can really see the difference. It happens so fast but it so much fun to watch them grow and learn.
Post a Comment