Friday, March 27, 2009

Did you SEE what I was wearing?

This morning my phone rings, (RING RING) I checked my caller id and saw that Eric was calling. "Hello."

"Did you SEE what I was wearing when I left for school this morning?!?!"

"Umm, I saw that you were wearing shorts and your ski coat. Which, by the way, I thought was a weird combination."

"Did you see which shorts I was wearing?"

"No."

"I am wearing the shorts with the HUGE hole in them!"

(Laughing hysterically)

"Well, I guess it is a good thing you wore your ski coat today."

"I wasn't wearing my coat when I bent over to pick up my pencil and JJ pinched my butt! Please can you come and pick me up?" Looks like we are going shopping today for some new shorts.

10 comments:

The Sullengers said...

That is hilarious!!!! Cracked me up literally!

Jill Manning said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! And the fact you posted a pic of it, gets more hahahahahaha!!!

The Jones Crew said...

I hope you made it to the store today!

Washington Family said...

Hee hee I take it you've had nice weather.....cause how did he not feel a draft! That is a HUGE hole! ha haha ha

Chelsi said...

That made me laugh out loud!! I have to show Gord this one :)

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

HAHAHAHA!! Good thing you were wearing underwear or you could have mooned me at school. Don't worry I think I have a pair of jeans like that.
-riley

Luna said...

My favorite part was the fact that JJ pinched his bum!

Anonymous said...

before i'm sued for libel, i must confess my lie: i told Kiley that JJ pinched my tooshie cuz i knew she'd get a kick out of it, but the fact is that he did no such thing. however, he did WANT to touch my butt!

EP

Scot and Jenny said...

Oh man. That is hilarious! I needed a good laugh this morning. Thanks! Ha!

John and Kassie said...

I hope JJ is a guy! That is so hilarious -- hopefully you made it shopping:) Thanks for the laugh.