Eric * Kiley * Kinsley * Aila
Oh Kiley! So cute! I feel your pain though. Connor has his days and nights mixed up, so yeah. She is adorable:)
That is a cute video. Better than 3:30 am right?Mitzi
I think it's all the diet pepsi she's been drinking....She is a cutie! Thanks for the video!
She's so cute.
Oi! I would being going bonkers right along with her if I was you! Have a mentioned that Kinsley and Elsie could be sisters, they look very similar.
hehe...that is exactly how Gracie is when I have caffeine. It ALMOST makes me not want to drink it. :)
Oh you have a little night owl! Lucky for her she's so darn cute!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh Kiley! So cute! I feel your pain though. Connor has his days and nights mixed up, so yeah. She is adorable:)
That is a cute video. Better than 3:30 am right?
Mitzi
I think it's all the diet pepsi she's been drinking....She is a cutie! Thanks for the video!
She's so cute.
Oi! I would being going bonkers right along with her if I was you! Have a mentioned that Kinsley and Elsie could be sisters, they look very similar.
hehe...that is exactly how Gracie is when I have caffeine. It ALMOST makes me not want to drink it. :)
Oh you have a little night owl! Lucky for her she's so darn cute!!
Post a Comment