
For Christmas Eric really wanted to go to the Twin Falls Temple. We were able to go with Jared and Abby while my parents watched our babies. It is such a beautiful temple. I have never been in a temple and accidentally ran into someone I knew. But while we were waiting we saw the old stake president and his wife, Eric's neighbors, people in our old ward, and people in the single's branch. It was fun and I am really grateful we got to do some temple work.
Thanks Dad, Mom, and favorite Aunt Kristi for taking care of our babies while we were at the temple!
1 comment:
Oh Kiley, I've been told that it is really hard to get to the temple after you have a baby. And I just have to say I miss your family! I know I only went to Burley a few times, but I love your family!!!! Remember that trip we took to your Grandpa's cabin?? That was SOOO much fun!
Post a Comment