Christmas at my house.

My brothers and I were all married in the Salt Lake City Temple so my parents gave us this picture. Unfortunately, it was too large for our suitcase... Luckily, my parents are coming out during Eric's Spring Break and are bringing us the gifts we were unable to pack. We also received a family history book filled with stories and pictures of my ancestors. It was SO interesting to read! Eric and I would stay up late every night and read stories from it. Thanks mom and dad!

The guys got white shirts and the girls got matching
Sassy aprons.
Christmas at Grandpa Joneses.
Christmas with the Pierce Family

Kinsley slept through opening gift at Pierce's. She was pretty tuckered out by all of the parties. We received the game Qwelf.... the most RANDOM game ever (i.e. Someone drew a card that said "whenever the phone or doorbell rings everyone must stand up and yell 'Pizza Party!' the last one to do so will be pentalized." another card said "You must end every sentence with izzle.") It is a fun and random gameizzle.
2 comments:
I love that picture of the Salt Lake Temple. Very cute aprons!
What a fun Christams! I gotta know, who is the girl wearing a black and white shirt in the apron picture. She looks so familiar. Does she have a blog? Maybe I know her through some else. Anyway what a beautiful picture of the SLC temple. Skiing looked fun.
Post a Comment