
For date night, Friday, we went to the Grizzlies vs Jazz game. We met up with some other students that go to SCO and had a great time. We got a killer deal on tickets! Only $5!!! (Okay so our seats were up at the very, VERY top)

As you can tell, by all of the empty chairs, the Grizzlies are not the most supported team in the NBA. I think more people go to the Burley High School Basketball games. I felt bad cheering for the Jazz but I'm a western girl and couldn't bring myself to cheer for Memphis. The game wasn't very thrilling but the entertainment was fantastic... ever see the Grizzlies Grannies and Grandpa's disco dance? If not, take it from us, you are missing out! The Jazz led the entire game and won the Grizzlies by ten points.
3 comments:
haha GO JAZZ!! It was fun to have you guys there... sorry we left without saying Bye, I thought you were behind us the whole time. We need to get together again sometime.
Kiley,
I love your shirt.
Mitzi
Dave and I have gone to a few Grizzlie's games since we've been here too, but I have yet to actually cheer for the Grizzlies!
Post a Comment