Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Seven Month Photo Shoot

Kinsley turned seven months today! She is a little busy body and can't seem to sit still (just like her daddy). She loves rolling all over the place and has recently started getting up on all fours and trying to crawl- which means she rocks back and forth a few times and then falls on her face. She loves her new exersaucer and all of the noise it makes. She enjoys eating baby food but it is a two man job because she loves "helping" which, as it turns out, isn't very helpful. (While one of us feeds her the other has to hold her hands down.) She loves talking and singing. Her new sound is "mamamama" because of pride I am considering counting it as her first word. She is a happy and healthy baby and Eric and I just love her to pieces!!!

I was happy with how Kinsley's other photo shoots had turned out so I decided to try another one today. Because she is such a busy body I had a hard time getting good shots and in a lot of them she is making weird faces (which are pretty cute). Perhaps, I will try again but for now this is what I have.
This is a month late but I have Kinsley's six month stats floating on a piece of paper by the computer. If I don't put it on the blog now I will lose it and I won't have the info when I get around to doing her scrapbook.
Weight- 15.3 lbs- 28 percentile
Length- 25.25 inches- 22 percentile
Head Circumference- 16.6 inches- 33 percentile

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh, she is such a cutie!!! It was so fun to see her at Christmas!! We are already looking foward to getting together again this spring!

Lant Family said...

Very cute pictures. She was totally giving me some big smiles on Sunday in Primary! What a cute little girl she is.

Jill Manning said...

She is sitting up so well! What a beautiful little thing. You do such a good job on the photo shoots, do you want to come to AZ and take some of Elsie? I'll buy you some fries and ice cream.

Whitney said...

It goes by fast doesn't it?! She looks adorable!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

I think your photo shoot was way cute! She is photogenic no matter what face she is making :)

Scot and Jenny said...

She is adorable. That bow looks so stinkin' cute!