Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Day

We celebrated Thanksgiving with some other couples in our ward who, like us, could not afford to go home for the day. I am glad someone had the idea because I was not looking forward to making the entire dinner by myself. Eric probably would have ended up with spaghetti instead of turkey. We had a great time! The food was awesome and the company was even better!!! Kinsley enjoyed watching the other kids and chewing on this plastic cup.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I'm glad you had some people to celebrate with! Just so you know, since we went private our blog doesn't update on your link list. It says we last updated 2weeks ago, but we have updated since then!

Scot and Jenny said...

That's fun that you guys all got together. I can't even imagine cooking an entire Thanksgiving dinner all by myself. I barely get dinner on the table on a regular night! Ha ha ha!

Luna said...

It WAS lots of fun!