Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What I've Learned In Optometry School

Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month, I (Eric) don't have classes in the morning so my carpool group either stays home to finish honey-do's or studies from 8-noon up at the school. Today, JJ, Raymond, and I were hard at work until somebody said, "look what I can do..." I was impressed with this special talent and set aside my books until I could do it too. Since Matthew 25 teaches not to hide one's talent (verses 24-28), I decided to share 'it' with ya'll...

7 comments:

Korbi said...

eeeww gross!!!

La Familia Rigby said...

Pierce, that is a little freeky! You need to spend some more time on the books!, less on weirdness (but that's why we like you!!!)

Pierce Family said...

Wow, I'm so excited we are going into debt for this... (insert sarcasm here) ~Kiley

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Now THAT is talent!

Lindsay said...

HAHAHA!!! That is so funny!! I can do that and people think I'm crazy/freaky too! Welcome to the club!

Katrina said...

apparently your optometrist never taught you not to cross your eyes. and i wont lie, that was pretty funny.

Katrina/Steve said...

Good use of study time...I like it!