Friday, November 21, 2008

Rice Cereal

We started Kinsley on rice cereal and surprisingly, she liked it! We don't know exactly how much of it made it into her tiny tummy but she seemed to enjoy the experience, more than we anticipated.

Everytime we took the spoon away she fussed for more.Spoon lickin' good!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I remember how runny that stuff is, esspecially when you make it with breast milk. It's a good thing she liked it for the first time. I love the video of her grabbing the spoon. Ps. her 5 month pictures are very cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until 26 days until you are home how is Eric liking school I miss you guys as well as Kinsley dose Kinsley like rice cereal. how do you like Mississippi. Love Kristi

Jill Manning said...

Okay, she has taken to rice cereal way better than Elsie...way to go chica!!! I love how she tries to help, what a sweetheart!!!

Anonymous said...

what a cute grand baby!!! I am thinking she is going to be left handed... (by spoon picture and video) As Kristi says" only 23 more days!!! love dad Chad