


Eric turned the big
27 today. To celebrate, we had a few of our friends over for fruit pizza (Eric doesn't care much for cake) and ice cream. We also played Funny Bones, Eric's favorite game. This classic Twister-type game was given to him by his grandparents and dates back to the 60's. (click
HERE for a hip demo of the game)
*Eric speaking* She (Kiley) also made some DELICIOUS fajitas for me and let me sleep-in when Kinsley was crying at 4:00 AM. The glasses I'm wearing were gifted to me by her as well. She's the best! Te amo KJ!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! And by the way that fruit pizza looks awesome. I am impressed!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the VRSKA's. Wish we could have been there that FRUIT PIZZA looked YUMMY!! I need to get your address so we can send you a Christmas card!!
HAPPY B-DAY Eric!! I'm sorry we didn't call! Hope it was the greatest day ever...how could it NOT be with cute little Kinsley smiling like that! :) And that fruit pizza looks sooooo good...
Happy Birthday Eric!!! I was looking through some old pics the other day and I found one of my, you and my MTC comp at the MTC...good times. I remember you were one of the first familiar faces I saw at the MTC and I was so excited to see a connection to home! That fruit pizza looks delish, way to go Kiley!!!
Post a Comment