Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Keeping Cool in the Pool

I honestly don't know if we would have survived living in Mississippi without a swimming pool. We all loved spending time there and it was such an easy way to stay cool in the ridiculous heat. I searched for a baby float, in 5 different stores, to replace the one Eric popped but I always came home empty handed. Stores had Halloween decorations out but no swimming toys. I finally found one in a grocery store (go figure!) and we were able to use it our last week in Mississippi. Kinsley loved pushing Aila around in the kiddie pool! I on the other hand, was a nervous wreck; afraid my grocery-store-baby-float was going to tip over at any second. Luckily, it didn't.
Kinsley also LOVED singing in the pool... as loud as possible.
We will miss NUMEROUS things in Mississippi.
One of them being our pool.

3 comments:

Brent & Paij Collins said...

love the singing. Classic!

Angela Cothran said...

The hair is almost too much to fathom :)

The Jones Crew said...

I loved Kinsley's singing it was so cute to here her sing I miss you guys already It was so fun having you guys home tell your kids Hi for me Love, Kristi