Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Civilization!

I'm back!

I know you have missed me.

I don't know what has been worse. Having no hot water or having no internet. I think the later. I confess- I danced a little jig after the comcast installer left our house.

Ahhhh.... civilization!!! I am glad I wasn't a pioneer! I don't know how they survived without the internet.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

So glad you are back!! And lucky you to get to go to Madoxx and home to do corn!! Enjoy and mom said your girls are darling and beyond well behaved, must have a really great mom... Have a wonderful day!!!

Angela Cothran said...

I couldn't be a pioneer either, but that's only because I couldn't live without a dishwasher.

Brittany H said...

No hot water? Are you serious? Where do you live?!
I hope everything is going well! Isn't it nice to be close to family again?!