Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kinsley's Favorites

This is Joseph, one of Kinsley's "best friends". He is a recent convert from the island Yap (awesome island to be from- they have STONE money. I am not talking about stones you carry around in your pocket. I am talking about 8 foot currency. Serious. Look it up.) She absolutely loves him. He is such a gentle giant and would give you the clothes right off of his back if you asked him. When he learned we were driving/moving to Utah he offered us his gun to take as "protection." We declined his offer; I really hope we don't need it. He also has a cat Kinsley likes- so he offered, 5 times, to put it in a box for her so we could take it to Utah. I am glad that never happened. What would I have done with a cat, stuck in a box, for 1,700 miles?!?! But he did give her this necklace as a going away present.

She loves it and asks to wear her "Jesus necklace from Joseph" ALLL of the time.
I know you are all jealous and wish you had a best friend like Joseph!

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

I love her necklace :) Joseph gave JJ all these mango drinks when he was helping you guys load up, it was funny

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Sweet! And that is quite the necklace! Not the typical princess dress-up jewelry a three year old would have ;)...

The Petersons said...

i didn't know you guys were moving to utah!!?? what part? it'll be fun to see you around! :)