Aila decided she would rather be a bum scooter than a crawler. I tried to give her plenty of tummy time so she would learn to crawl but she prefers to bum scoot. I don't know why. Have you ever tried scooting on your bum???... it is much more difficult than crawling. Yes, I have tried. She is getting quite good and is adorable while doing it.
Stopping to play with her toes.
7 comments:
You are absolutely right...ADORABLE!
She it too cute :) We missed you at the Jones Family Reunion.
That is so funny! I don't know if I've sseen a baby do that before. She just likes to do her own thing, that Aila! :)She looks so grown up with her long hair too!
Love the bum scoot!
Why do you have such cute kids? I love them!!
Ah, my oldest did that too, I loved it. (I also loved that some people were sure he was going to be "delayed" since he never crawled, people are funny. Oh, and he wasn't :-)
Aila is just to cute I love all of the pictures of her scooting she is getting so big so fast we missed you guys at the Jones Family Reunion also Love, Kristi
Post a Comment