Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Trying to Keep Cool

Since our pool, finally, opened last month, we have been spending a lot of time there. We always go right when they open it (10 am) and we are always the only people there. It is rather nice having the entire area to ourselves. A few days ago I went with the intent to let Kinlsey play in the kiddie pool and let Aila eat snacks- while I worked on my tan and read a book. I personally thought it was a great idea. Unfortunately, Aila didn't like my plan and screamed because she wanted to get into the pool too. She may be little but she can be quite demanding. So instead of reading a good book, I too sat in the kiddie pool and got splashed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate it when kids don't get our plans?! Happens to us all the time, too. :-)

The Petersons said...

i've learned (through my nannying experience) that you can never plan on reading a book/laying out in peace....during swimming time. bummer.


aila's hair is SO CUTE. love the curls!

The Jones Crew said...

It looks like you guys had fun swimming in the swimming pool I love you guys and miss you guys so very much Love, Kristi

The Longloopers said...

I bet you wish you had Aila's floatie. :)