Last Wednesday we took the girls to the Tunica Aquatics Center. The girls had a great time. No one else was there so we had the entire place to ourselves!
Eric, showing his skills on the high-high-HIGH dive.
Eric landed a few too many belly-flops.
After swimming we tried to get close to the casinos, where major flooding has been happening, but all of the roads were blocked off.
4 comments:
Serves the casinos right for pretending to be on the river, now they really are.
I can't wait until you all move to Salt Lake. Your kids are too cute.
I told Matt that when we have children they need to come out 2 years old so that they can communicate their opinions and we can teach them tricks. :)
I love all of the pictures of your girls swimming they are all so cute I love the one when Aila is so happy she is getting so cute Love, Kristi
Love Aila's fat rolly arms! I wish I could fall asleep on a tiled floor. So cute and fun.
Post a Comment