Aila at seven months.
* Sleeps through the night (since the discovery of the "magic blanket").
* Loves to eat sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, applesauce, pears, and oatmeal cereal mixed with apple juice.
* Will not take a bottle or sippy cup of any kind.
* Takes three naps during the day (2 long and 1 short).
* Loves her pacifier.
* Likes to eat my face. I think she is giving me her version of a "kiss".
* Loves when her dad tickles her.
* Does not roll from back to belly.
* She is very observant and loves to sit and watch people.
* Loves to blow raspberries.
* SCREAMS if I leave her sight or if someone takes something away from her.
* Loves playing with her toes.
* Smiles at everyone but doesn't like to be held by others.
* Hates- no- LOATHES the vacuum. Doesn't even like looking at it.
* Has two teeth (trust me, they are there).
* Sleeps through the night (since the discovery of the "magic blanket").
* Loves to eat sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, applesauce, pears, and oatmeal cereal mixed with apple juice.
* Will not take a bottle or sippy cup of any kind.
* Takes three naps during the day (2 long and 1 short).
* Loves her pacifier.
* Likes to eat my face. I think she is giving me her version of a "kiss".
* Loves when her dad tickles her.
* Does not roll from back to belly.
* She is very observant and loves to sit and watch people.
* Loves to blow raspberries.
* SCREAMS if I leave her sight or if someone takes something away from her.
* Loves playing with her toes.
* Smiles at everyone but doesn't like to be held by others.
* Hates- no- LOATHES the vacuum. Doesn't even like looking at it.
* Has two teeth (trust me, they are there).
3 comments:
Aila's pictures are so cute she looks so cute in pigtails I can't believe she has two teeth already she is getting so big way to fast Love, Kristi
What a cutie! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!
What a beautiful girl, seriously! Those piggies are adorable! You got a good picture of her teeth, ouch! I agree, Mary's first year was forever and Rachie's flew by!
Post a Comment