For the past two years we have spent our Spring Break in Branson, Missouri with my parents. However, they came out when Aila was born and were planning on going to Brazil later this month (I was flying home to help take care of my sister) so our break was pretty low key. Eric has been studying this week for his first round of National Boards (I seem to be more stressed out about it than he is) but we decided to make him take a few short breaks.
Our first stop was the Zoo. Kinsley loves the zoo and I love having a zoo pass--mostly because I would feel bad paying $13 for a day pass, only to leave an hour after we arrive. Kinsley would love to go to the zoo while Eric is at school but we don't have a double stroller and I don't think Kinsley would like to walk the entire time. (we've been looking into double strollers and both like the side-by-side ones, but we're both indecisive-- don't know if we want to spend the extra money and invest in a double jogger... any advice out there?)
4 comments:
I LOVE my double jogger, it is a BOB revolution. A bit pricey but WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!
Sounds like you have been having a fun spring break so far. We had pass to the civil rights museum for the 1st year we were here and it was fun. I went alone once and did the audio tour and learned so much more then I ever did the times I had to take the kids with me. You should go back again and hear all the things they talk about. Good Luck on the stroller, there are so many good ones out there!
We miss our zoo pass!! The weather was so nice this week I bet you had a great time!
--we have a double umbrella stroller and LOVE LOVE it. It is really light and is small. But I also envy those with the jogging stroller, they are so easy to manover.
we have the combi side by side stroller and we love it. we have never had any problems fitting it through any doors or anything. Tell Eric good luck!
Post a Comment