Thursday, March 10, 2011
In Idaho...
The weather is constantly changing. Kinsley and my dad only had to wait a few days before it snowed again. This snowman was much bigger but he didn't stay "tall, tall, tall" very long. After lunch it started to rain so when she and I looked out the window and he had fallen over. I think they are giving up on snowman building.



In case you were wondering, (because I haven't posted any pictures of her) Aila is here too being as cute as ever.
For FHE (family home evening) my brother's came over with their families and we had dinner and a lesson. The girls are really cute together. They all wanted to sit by each other for dinner so they ALL sat on the same side of the table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like you are having an awesome visit. I wish I had grabbed some of those tickets!
Post a Comment