The other day I talked Eric into going into our attic space and bringing down the ExerSaucer for Aila. Kinsley loved it when she was a baby! Aila didn't mind it at first but then Kinsley started spinning her seat in a circle and Aila didn't seem to appreciate her sisters good intentions. Kinsley is very "helpful" and tries to get Aila to play with all of the gadgets and gizmos. Aila is content to watch her older sister for a few minutes and then she wants out.

Kinsley still loves the ExerSaucer! She pushes the buttons ALL day (we need to remove all of the batteries before I go crazy), she puts her stuffed animals and dolls in it, she begs me to put her in it, and she has recently started using it as a basketball net.
With this much fun, perhaps, we never should have stored it in the attic in the first place!

I recently took Aila in for her four months immunizations (at almost 5 months of age). I had been worried because for weeks she stopped nursing well, wouldn't drink from a bottle, and started waking up 3-5 times a night. I didn't mind her not eating because I figured she wouldn't starve herself but not sleeping was slowly killing me (she woke up less when she was a newborn!). I thought that something had to be wrong with her because she is usually an easy baby. The doctor took one look at her and said,
"That is the healthiest child I have seen all day. There is nothing wrong with her!" But I made him check her ears, throat, etc... and sure enough- he couldn't find anything wrong with her. We have a healthy girl- 16 pounds (80-90 percentile) & head circumference 16.5 inches (50-75 percentile).
Luckily for me, the immunizations seem to have traumatized her and she started sleeping better and eating better!
1 comment:
It looks like Aila is having a blast in her exerSaucer I love all of your pictures they are all so cute I will see you girls in a few days Love, Kristi
Post a Comment