Friday, March 25, 2011

Thick As Thieves

Before we left Idaho, Kinsley got to spend the entire day with her cousin, Grace. Kinsley was on cloud nine. She loves playing with her "friends" and is always sad when they leave. It is funny how one 2 year old doesn't seem to cause too much mischief, but when there are TWO 2 year olds, the mischief they can get into is endless. I don't know what I would do if I ever had twins. They got along like two peas in a pod... until one touched a toy the other was playing with two hours earlier, or tried to read a book that the other one read days ago, or sat in Grandma's lap--"My Grandma!" "No, that is MY Grandma!!!" "NO MINE!" One time, the house was quiet and we couldn't find them. Eventually, I found them hiding in a closet downstairs... with my lip gloss, make-up bag, and powder ALL over.... They get along great when there is some sort of mischief involved.

Painting Pictures
My dad had to share in the action.
Eating lunch on "horsey saddles."
My mom was showering my sister and left her wheelchair in the hallway. Grace and Kinsley tried to take off in it... luckily I have a smart mom who disabled it before they had the chance to make their getaway.

2 comments:

The Gracie Jones blog said...

Isn't it funny how much naughtier they are together then by themselves?! Crazy kids...Sorry about the powder and lip gloss..:)

I love how their shirts and hair are the same. Too cute! Gracie misses her buddy!

The Jones Crew said...

I love all of the pictures they are all so cute I miss you all so very much Love, Kristi