Flying with two kids all by myself wasn't as traumatic as I thought it would be. The four-hour layover in Dallas was challenging and taking Kinsley potty in the airplane (while holding Aila) was a tad difficult. But, all in all, I am pretty proud of myself... and my girls. We were lucky to discover a "train" in Dallas (tram that took you to different terminals) and Kinsley enjoyed riding on it. I am sure that during or next layover in Dallas we will be spending some time riding it back and forth (which I hope isn't against the rules).
Kinsley was really looking forward to playing in the snow and sledding with her cousins. When we landed, she looked out the window and screamed "SNOW"! The airline attendant looked out the window, laughed, and said, "There isn't any snow. She is looking at the concrete."
When we got to Idaho she noticed a snow drift that hadn't melted yet and soon talked her "Dampa" into taking her outside and (somehow) building a snowman. The snow was hard and didn't pack so they had to be creative.
When we got to Idaho she noticed a snow drift that hadn't melted yet and soon talked her "Dampa" into taking her outside and (somehow) building a snowman. The snow was hard and didn't pack so they had to be creative.
2 comments:
Traveling alone can be a challenge, I am glad you and your girls did great. Your dad is a pretty sweet guy to go out and build a snowman with Kinsley. I wish tickets to phoenix were $150 I would totally take them and leave Riley:)
I am totally impressed you flew all that way with two kids by yourself. I went to visit Scot and Jenny in Colorado (2 hour flight) and I was too chickened out to bring 1 kid. Thinking of that situation stresses me out to the max!
Post a Comment