Aila, had her first taste of rice cereal today. To say
she didn't like it would be an understatement. She continued opening her mouth for the food but then kept spitting it out and never actually swallowed any. I guess I can't really blame her... I tried some and I spit mine out too.
I decided I needed to stop torturing her.

Stopping made her
MUCH happier!

She may have won the battle but I am determined to win the war.
4 comments:
I STILL cant get my Baby Girl to eat cereal. I try almost every day. She just gets it in her mouth and lets it roll around on her tongue, then it comes dribbling out on the drool. At 5 months, I dont really care. I'll try again every now and then, but I'll just start her on veggies in a few more weeks, and not care until then.
Good luck with Aila!
Gabby wouldn't eat rice cereal for a few weeks. I still fed her rice cereal every meal and she would spit it all out, eventually she started eating it. Good luck.
She is such a cutie! I'm sure you'll win the war . . . eventually! :)
At least she is still so dang cute while winning her battle! :) Lucy hated rice cereal too, but loves the oatmeal!
Post a Comment