Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day! We enjoyed scrumptious heart shaped pancakes, heart shaped strawberries, and strawberry milk for breakfast.

I feel so lucky to be loved by these beautiful girls!
After the breakfast dishes were cleaned the girls opened their Valentine's from cousins, grandparents, and us.
We then spent the afternoon painting "sparklies" on our fingers and toes.

After agreeing not to buy gifts-- Eric surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers, blue topaz earrings, chocolates, a teddy bear, and lavender bath scents. What a sweetie! I swear I married the greatest guy ever! It seems like I have loved him forever. I remember introducing myself to him in the seventh grade and becoming fast friends. And I can recall the exact moment (almost 13 years ago) I started seeing him as potential boyfriend material rather than my "buddy." We spent the evening watching Eric's intermural soccer team get slaughtered by some friends in our ward.

3 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Riley go me that same bouquet with bear, chocolates and bath stuff!! I loved it. I'm glad you had a great Valentines day.

Rosie said...

Wow! Great job, Eric! I think Aila looks like her cousin Lucy in some of these photos! What a fun holiday.

Lant Family said...

How nice of Eric to get you a nice gift, even if it seems like everyone had that same idea. I am sure it took some planning and thinking ahead to think of something he knew you would enjoy. Kinsley has some pretty sparkles on her fingers and toes, we should have her get together with Lucy for a nail appointment. We love to paint fingernails at our house. Glad you guys had a nice Valentines, hope you had a nice birthday, can't wait to hear all about it.