Thursday, February 10, 2011

Aila 4 Month Photos

I took some photos of Aila when she turned four months old but forgot to post them. Some of her facial expressions are so funny! Her newest expression is smiling while biting her bottom lip. We don't know where she learned it but we think it is pretty priceless.

At four months Aila coo's, giggles, rolls (belly to back), smiles at everyone, and can sit up unassisted for 5-10 seconds. She loves her big sister and gets really excited when her dad comes home from school. The only complaint I have is that she seems to be regressing in the sleeping at night department. In December she started sleeping through the night (AWESOME)! Then when we came home in January she started waking up once a night (tolerable). Now, in February, she wakes up 3-5 times a night (NOT acceptable)!!!! Some nights I contemplate checking into a hotel room so I can get at least 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
We LOVE her rolls!

6 comments:

Lant Family said...

yeah those rolls are pretty awesome :)

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

She is so stinking cute!! I love the red bow with her dark hair.

Whitney said...

She is so so cute!

Margaret Pratt said...

Okay seriously, what a doll! Those rolls are delicious! I want to kiss em'!!!

Collins said...

Darling. I hope my new baby has rolls too.

Jenn said...

She is getting so big and so cute!! Love the biting lip smile and the rolls--Lia has lots of cute little rolls too!!