As always, the Beck Christmas party was a blast! I had a great time seeing cousins I haven't seen in years and wished others could have been there.

This year, the most coveted bingo gift was a puppy (Aunt Sue got it).
I come from two very large families Jones and Beck (Aila was Jones #100 and since then three more have been added). Growing up I always assumed everyone had a lot of cousins but then I started dating Eric, who only had a total of 15 cousins while I have 57, and I learned not everyone has big families. I think you have to be a Beck to
TRULY understand how large our family is.
The Kids & Spouses (2 are deceased)

The Grandkids (8 are missing)

The Great-Grandkids (I don't even know how many are missing)

Total number????? I believe it is around 150. Yes, the Beck's take the commandment to
"multiply and replenish" seriously.
I love my large families!!!
1 comment:
That is a party I hate missing!! Thanks for the pictures I love them. Christmas in Idaho sounds like a wonderful thing, I wonder when we will spend it there again. Your family looks great!!! Tell everyone hi!!!
Post a Comment