Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Kinsley Misses Her Daddy
Kinsley REALLY misses her daddy! Every night, before she goes to bed, we call Eric so that she can talk to him. Each night she asks, "Daddy, you coming home?" to which he responds, "No, not yet. I have to go to school." After hearing that, she does the same thing every night: hangs her head down, frowns, drops the phone on the bed, lets out a huge sigh of disappointment, and feels dejected. It is sad but I can't help but laugh every time.
So, instead of counting down the days until Christmas, we are counting down the days until Eric comes home.
After explaining how the chain works, Kinsley misunderstood me and thought that after we finished making the chain Eric would be here... oops. Maybe she will catch-on after we start taking rings off. She'll be SOOOO glad when her daddy comes home in TWELVE DAYS!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh...sad. I love her frowny face though :) Sounds like she's a daddy's girl just like Gracie is! If I had a penny for every time I heard, "Daddy home from work?" every day, I'd be rich!
She has so many expression, how do you not laugh at her (in a good way) all day! Poor Kinsley, I think it is sweet that she misses him so much.
Kinsley has the best expressions! I love that she has 12 days until daddy comes home! It will be a great reunion!
Poor girl! That's hard to be away from Daddy that long. Maybe you could skype with him? That helped Jefferson when we were away from Darren.
Post a Comment