Dinner At The Burley Inn
This past decade has made us all a little fatter, a little balder, a little wiser, and a little more mature (well, maybe Eric is the exception). No one commented on Eric's choice of hair style or facial hair... I think they all thought he was serious and didn't want to make a comment about it. The reunion was fun. It was great catching up with people we hadn't seen in 10 years. I thought I would recognize everyone but was glad we had name tags because some people changed a lot in 10 years.At Story Book Park



2 comments:
Crazy!!! We think Eric looks a lot different, and you look the same--so pretty! How fun, the weather looks so nice to be outside.
Loved the old pics. I agree with Savannah - Eric looks different and you are the same pretty girl! I'm glad you had fun in Idaho. I bet the cooler weather was so nice considering you are pregnant!
Post a Comment