Sunday, August 8, 2010

2008 Repeat in 2010

In 2008 my two sister-in-laws and I were expecting babies within 4 months of each other. We all also happened to have girls.
(prego pic from 2008)
Well, it is now 2010 and nothing has changed... except the order of who is having their baby girl first (go Abby!). (Abby due August- I'm due in September- Jenn is due November)
It is official.....
IT IS A GIRL!!!!!!!!

I was finally able to drag Eric to a 3-D ultrasound place so I could finally know the gender of Baby #2. I've felt like it was a girl all along but Eric was holding out for a boy. A day before the appointment he had a dream about it being a girl and woke me up (twice), bright and early, to tell me about it. So, he said he wasn't surprised when the technician announced that we were having another girl. Is it just me or does she have abnormally LARGE feet?
33 Weeks
We can't wait until the arrival of this little one-- a little scared and slightly overwhelmed-- but excited nonetheless.

8 comments:

Lant Family said...

Well I am glad that you now know 100% that you are having a girl. Congratulations, you are getting so close. Let me know if you need help watching Kinsley for all the last appointments.

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Yeah, we love girls!!!

Abram said...

I think the Y chromosome has somehow died in the Jones family. There are so many girls! It is crazy how clear the ultrasound is--she looks just like Kinsley!

Brittany H said...

Congrats on finding out for sure! That's awesome that you and your sis-in-laws are all having babies. My cousins and I just did it for the 2nd time too! It was fun. Let me know if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

So exciting! And you look so adorable! I look bigger than you and I'm only about 20 weeks! :)

Macey said...

i agree with abram. jones boys are just not meant to be. (guess i know what my first two will be....) congrats though! so exciting!:)

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

You poor thing, having to wait this long to finally find out for sure! Congrats on another girl.

The Sullengers said...

Congrats on finally finding out! How fun to have another little girl and it saves money!