INSANELY HOT
DEATHLY HOT110-120 degrees HOT
Basically, having a toddler who LOVES being outside and being pregnant here has been miserable. There have been a few days where I couldn't cool our house down past 82 degrees. Don't even ask what our electric bill was last month.... and I dread getting the next bill.
Luckily we have a swimming pool at our complex and visit it frequently. Everyone else must think it is too hot to swim because Kinsley and I are usually the only ones there.
Luckily we have a swimming pool at our complex and visit it frequently. Everyone else must think it is too hot to swim because Kinsley and I are usually the only ones there.
2 comments:
Hey, she is getting soooooo big. So smart too. What a cutie. Congrats on another girl!! Woo hoo! We are all about girls here, I've come to realize that boys are just icky anyway. haha
It looks like Kinsley is having fun in the swimming pool it looks like she was having fun jumping on the bed I will see you guys latter today Love, Kristi
Post a Comment