Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving in Las Vegas

After a few days in St. George my family went to Las Vegas. It seems like we spent the majority of our time there eating and shopping but you don't hear me complaining! One night the guys watched the kids while the girls had a "girls night" and went to the movie New Moon. I loved it and can't wait until I can talk Eric into going to it with me!Thanksgiving at the condo.
After dinner Eric and I decided to splurge and buy aqua massages. It was an interesting experience...
We spent an afternoon at Circus Circus playing the games and riding the rides. Dad schooled the guys in every game he played! We all left with too many stuffed animals.
I decided to try my luck at the slot machines. I put a dollar in (I am a high roller)...
pulled the lever and watched the pretty lights....and walked away one dollar poorer. My Uncle David gave my sister $20 to put in the slots. She must be the lucky one in the family because she put $3 in and won $19.50!

We went to Dirk Arthur's magic show. I thought Kinsley would be scared but she LOVED it! She clapped, squealed, and danced at the appropriate times.
We also went and ate at the Rain Forest Cafe. It was a neat restaurant and the kids loved the moving animals and the rain storms.

We had a great Thanksgiving break filled with family and fun. We are SOOO blessed with so many loved ones and we are counting down the days until we get to see them again (15 Days)! Love you guys, thanks for everything!!!

5 comments:

Lant Family said...

looks like you guys had a great trip!How fun to be with family and fun that you get to go back and see them again so soon. Seems like you guys did alot of fun things!

The Gracie Jones blog said...

We loved it too and can't wait to hang out more! I'll go to New Moon with you again over Christmas break :) hehe....seriously though.

I hope you don't mind me stealing pictures from your blog to post on my blog...You've got some good ones! (Jared loves the one of him throwing the ball...nice action shot!)

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Sounds like a fun trip. I'm jealous of all the great things you go to do and the time with family. I especially love the Rainforest cafe.

The Jones Crew said...

Only 14 more days until we get to see you guys for christmas I can't wait to see you guys & cute Kinsley

The Jones Crew said...

Only 12 more days until we get to see you for christmas vacation thanks for the elf dance we love it