During finals week Eric's motto, concerning his facial hair, was "Let it grow! Let it grow! Let it grow!" During Christmas break he decided to shave his face in stages. Lucky for me, his last face stages didn't last very long!
LOL I love the last picture! I think it's a glare from the lamp behind Eric's head that makes him look like he is wearing an earring. Very hip, Eric! ;) lol
Too funny! Jesse does this when he shaves his head, he comes out with zig zags, and words, and all sorts of crazies! I'm only glad he's kidding and he goes back in to shave it all!
3 comments:
I think my all-time favorite is the fu-manchu.
LOL I love the last picture! I think it's a glare from the lamp behind Eric's head that makes him look like he is wearing an earring. Very hip, Eric! ;) lol
Too funny! Jesse does this when he shaves his head, he comes out with zig zags, and words, and all sorts of crazies! I'm only glad he's kidding and he goes back in to shave it all!
Post a Comment