Needless to say, my cookies skills are a tad rusty but with a lot of sweat and tears we finally finished them! Kinsley loved using the sprinkles and putting on/eating the M&M's!
Enjoying our efforts. I don't know why Eric ended up topless. Perhaps, he didn't want to get his clothes dirty like Kinsley.
Don't judge a cookie by the decorating! They were delicious and I am POSITIVE Santa and his helper are going to enjoy them immensely!
7 comments:
Those decorated cookies look way good. Seriously when I make sugar cookies I just slab on frosting that is like a nasty pale green. I definitely make them because I like the taste, not because I like the decorating. It looks like that was fun though.
Kendall and Eric definitely grew up together...Kendall's shirt comes off randomly as well:) Cute cookies!
I like the cookies they are so cute Only 2 more days until we get to see you guys I hope santa can find your house It looks like you guys had fun
Those are super cute - mine are never that fancy - just one color with no design - good job!
Go you! Those look delicious. I made sugar cookies last week and it was way too much work and when I put the frosting on, it made it so you couldn't tell what the shape was anymore. So, good job. By the way Kinsley is so stinking cute and keeps getting cuter.
I think they look great! It is good that you can break out old date ideas to use again. Very sweet.
Yummy!! So fun!! I laughed forever about Eric being "topless" He cracks me up!! We're so excited to see you guys soon!!!
Post a Comment