As first time parents, Eric and I were concerned with the safety of our home. When Kinsley started to crawl we child proofed our house with a baby gate, cabinet locks, door knob covers, and outlet covers. We thought everything was safe and sound.
Earlier today I saw Kinsley carrying white objects in her hands. "Kinsley what are you playing with?"
"Momma. Oh, oh."
"Oh, oh is right. Are you suppose to be playing with these?" She nodded her head yes.


I don't know how she learned how to take these out of the outlets because I barely learned myself! Apparently, our house is child proof but it
ISN'T Kinsley proof...
7 comments:
Only 8 more days until we get to see you guys for christmas it will be fun to have you guys home soon Kinsley is so cute
THAT is hilarious! Those are really hard to take out too!! She is a tricky little thing :)
Wow what a strong girl. I almost break my nail every time i have to pull one out to vacuum. That is funny.
I love that face! She's such a doll!
hahaha! I think childproof things are like antibiotics. The kids just evolve.
That is funny. Those didn't work for us either. Corbin loves cords and outlets. He would just pull out the plug covers so he could plug in what he wanted to.
Only 6 more days I am so happy to see you guys it will be so much fun to have you come home for the Holidays
Post a Comment